A brief history of our club
Kinver Constitutional Club was originally The Green Dragon Hotel when tourists flocked to Kinver on The Kinver Light Railway.
Following the closure of the railway, the visitor numbers started to decline, and most of the hotels closed.
The Green Dragon Hotel was purchased around 1937 from Julia Hanson & Sons Brewery of Dudley.
Some very interesting documents are retained by the club, and these will be included in this section shortly.