Based on Government Guidelines
Due to current condition we find ourselves in, the AGM has had to be postponed until further notice. This decision has not been made lightly but the club has a duty of care for the health and safety of our members and continuing with the AGM we feel we may be putting members in an unsafe environment.
This is an unprecedented situation we are faced with and will look to reschedule the AGM when we are given advice on when it is safe do so. The nominee sheets will be sealed and kept in the safe until the date has been decided for the next for the AGM. The committee members have agreed to keep their posts and continue as such until we know more, I hope as members of the club you will help and support the committee until then.